1. What is included in the course fee?
A. Below mentioned services are included in the package:
2. Does your course content change to meet the needs of industry and jobs?
Yes. Our course material and assessments are continuously being revised. Our trainers are out in the field regularly and the course content is alterered in sync with the current requirements and those in the. Our delivery methods are also updated regularly to match our student needs.
3. Does the training course include practice questions or mock exams?
To help you fully prepare for your exams, our training courses include practice test questions. This not only reinforces the information learned, but also familiarizes you with the exam pattern.
4. Whom do I contact if I have any problems enrolling for an EduskapeCourse?
For any enquiries, please get in touch with us by:
5. What payment options are available?
Payment options are listed with each of the courses and qualifications. We accept credit card, direct debit and company invoices. If the payment options listed against the course do not suit, please discuss your cash flow situation with us, below mentioned are the payment options
6. What do you do with my personal information?
We use your personal information (Company Name, Designation, etc.) only for the purpose of providing the best possible service. Please read our privacy statement for more details.
7. Do I get a copy of the certificate by post or by email?
It depends on the course and the certifying body of the respective course. If they provide hard copy of the certificate, we will dispatch the same to you and if it is soft copy, you will receive the same via email. The course completion certificate from Eduskape will be a soft copy.
8. Can I ask for payment receipt?
Yes, after or before enrollment you can request for an invoice.
9. Can I cancel or reschedule my enrollment after booking the course?
Yes, you may decide to reschedule or cancel your registration in case of any unavoidable reason. For more details, please go through our terms and conditions.
10. Will there be any course material provided?
We provide accredited course ware for all the APMG courses. For other courses, we provide our own manual prepared by highly qualified trainers and consultants.
11. Do I have to go through the course material before I come to class?
It is recommended, but not mandatory. If requested in advance, we will courier the course ware to you.
13. Will I be eligible for a discount if we come in group or refer someone to your course?
Yes, you will be entitled to a 10% discount for two candidates. For 3 or more candidates, a 15% discount is offered on the training fee. For In-House quotations (Corporate Onsite Training) please write to us at [email protected] or call our Learning advisers.
14. When does one choose a classroom training program?
Classroom Training programs can be opted by delegates keen to learn through face-to-face interactions, whilst at the same time connect with other professionals. Classroom sessions ensure that the candidate follows a strict agenda and completes the course in the required time. This will further be bolstered by online learning access for certain courses to help you revise at your pace.
15. Can Eduskape deliver a course at my company's site?
Yes, our accredited trainers will be assigned to deliver the course at your organizational location, if you have a training requirement for a group of employees. The course content can also be customized to meet your organizational requirements/ project objectives. For more information, please write to us at [email protected].com
16. Can our company partner with Eduskape?
Yes, you can fill in your details in the ‘Corporate Client Corporate Program’ page under Corporate Solutions on the website. You can also write to us at [email protected]
17. Does EduskapeProvides Live Virtual Instructor-Led (LVT) Trainings?
Yes, we facilitate LVT trainings. You can have your employees from different locations trained at the same time, through state-of-the-art technology. Individuals who wish to train from the comfort of their home can also opt for this. The technology can be installed on all modern mobile devices.
18. How will I get my results after writing exam?
Our learning adviser will keep you informed about the results. We are usually in receipt of the results within 12 working days. However, the time-frame for issuance of certificates/ declaration of results will depend on the Governing body for the course.
19. Does IAL send me a certificate after passing, or I will get directly from Governing body?
The certificates are dispatched to Eduskape. We will then either send the certificate to your postal address or e-mail a scanned copy or both, depending on the whether the certificate issued is a hard copy or soft copy
20. When and how should I claim my PDU (Professional Development Units) certificate?
Upon completion of the required hours of training, you can write to us at [email protected] with your full name, as should appear on the certificate.
21. Will I get a discount if I am an existing customer and decide to take another one with Eduskape Global?
Yes, we value our existing customers and help them with the best possible discount.
or enquire us at [email protected]